Scully supplies a full range for optic sockets for connecting the tank truck to the loading rack. There are available 6-pin and 10pin variants and optional pressure switch pre installed. For special application or verification of your socket type you need specify the country and/or plug type at your loading gantry.
Scully Sockets - Truck Mounted Overfill Prevention System Connectors
Scully Sockets are part of a complete vehicle mounted overfill prevention and grounding system. With over 90% of loading racks using Scully Overfill Prevention Control Systems, Scully sockets offer you the compatibility you need at any terminal. The style of the plug at each facility that your vehicles load at should be considered to ensure a compatible connection. Truck-mounted, they connect to the Scully Sensors or IntelliCheck® onboard monitor and the terminal loading rack overfill monitor via the terminal plug. With durable construction and stainless steel contact pins, they are made to withstand harsh weather and road conditions.
– Designs which meet API (American Petroleum Institute) standards for optic and thermistor systems.
– Compatible with Scully loading rack overfillprevention controls- the #1 choice worldwide.
– Socket styles for compatibility with all loading rack plug styles.
– Durable construction to withstand the rigors of road travel.
– Stainless steel contact pins for long-lasting performance.
– Easy gripping vinyl protective cap included.
– Internal mounting holds and M20 X 1.5 threaded conduit entry holes for ease and flexibility during installation.
Socket body: Die cast zinc
Housing: Zinc/aluminum alloy
Insulator: Glass filled polycarbonate
Dust cap: Molded vinyl
Two M20 X 1.5 threaded entry holes
Scull style stainless steel SAE J560 style: zinc plated brass
Provided by screw terminals
Refer to diagram
2.2 kg (.4.8 lbs.)