We support you with original Delivery Nozzles from the ELAFLEX™.
ERV for Flexible Connections.
Rubber Expansion Joints (compensators) are used as flexible connectors within pipe systems. Based on the German expression „Elastische Rohrverbinder“ the type brand ERV® is being used. ERV expansion joints from Elaflex are moulded single sphere type rubber bellows with swiveling metal flanges. Their construction and lengths (installation sizes) have since become internationally recognised standard.
Problem Solvers within Pipe Systems :
- ERV are distinguished by a large axial, lateral and angular range of allowable movement, low reaction forces and low inherent resistance.
- ERV are used to absorb tensions caused by temperature changes (thermal expansion), and equalize structural settling such as basement subsiding or ground movements.
- ERV are suitable as a pipe insert / expansion piece to facilitate inspections
- ERV are perfect noise dampeners and ideally qualified to reduce vibrations. The major part of the piping‘s structure-borne noise and the low-frequency noise generated by fluids is eliminated.
- ERV also serve to equalise assembly inaccuracies. If ERV are provided for during the planning phase there will be less problems during installation caused by inaccuracy.
Products that we provide you with.
ERV Rubber Expansion Joints
- YELLOW BAND Expansion Joints
- ORANGE BAND Expansion Joints