Scully five-wire optic sensors are designed for liquid petroleum product overfill prevention and point level detection. They are designed to be used with Scully Intellitrol® and ST-35C series gantry control monitors. There is no waiting for the control monitors’ permit light to go on because the sensor requires no warm up time. The sensors can also be used with Scully Intellicheck® or Scully ONBOARD monitor.
Scully Sensor - Five-Wire Optic Sensor | Liquid Level Sensor for Road Tanker Overfill Prevention
Scully five-wire optic sensors are purpose-built for liquid petroleum product overfill prevention and point level detection.
They are designed to be used with the Scully Intellitrol® and ST-35C series gantry control monitors. The sensors can also be used with the Scully IntelliCheck® II Monitor or Scully Load Anywhere® Truck Monitor. There is no waiting for the control monitors’ permit light to go on because the sensor requires no warm up time. Overfill prevention applications include road tankers, rail cars and storage tanks.
The five-wire optic sensor is a critical component in Scully’s unique and patented Dynacheck circuit design. When used in conjunction with Scully electronic monitoring equipment, our overfill protection sensor will provide consistent failsafe monitoring. By constantly checking a “closed loop” pulsing signal across the entire system, Scully ensures a safe and reliable loading operation. If rising fuel contacts the sensor, this signal is interrupted and the controlling pumps and valves are shutdown. No operator involvement is needed to end the loading operation.
– Maximum safety with Dynacheck—Automatic and continuous self-checking circuitry when used with Scully electronic rack and vehicle onboard monitoring systems.
– Scully’s field-proven electro-optics technology.
– Wide Temperature Range.
– Adjustable Sensing Level.
– Instant-On™— Instant permissive signal. No warmup time required. - Quick purging of liquid—”fast” repermit as product level drops below the sensing point.
– Fully compatible with all Scully optic controllers.
– ATEX approvals per directive 94/9/EC.
[wpdm_package id=2227 template=”57d7af918045b”]